If you haven’t signed up yet, do so on Epic’s website. This roll out will continue slowly over the next couple of weeks, and then the publisher should launch Fortnite in the App Store proper for anyone who wants it. So lets read about HOW TO DOWNLOAD ‘FORTNITE MOBILE’: IOS INVITE LINKS & FRIEND CODES ARE LIVE
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ‘FORTNITE MOBILE’: IOS INVITE LINKS & FRIEND CODES ARE LIVE
- How To Download Fortnite on your device
- On your compatible iOS device, go to the Fortnite.com/iOS website.
- There you will see a button with the Invite Link. Click on it.
- You will be directed to the Apple App store where you can download Fortnite Mobile. Press the “Get” button to start the download (It will take a little while so be patient.)
- Once the game is downloaded, on the home screen you’ll see a message which will ask if you have signed up already.
- If you have, you will be directed to a page to sign in with whatever email or social media account you used to sign up.
- If you have not received the official Invite in your email, you won’t be able to go any further. if you have though, you will have successfully logged into the game.
This is for Android users
If you’re on Android, like me, you’ll have to keep playing the game on PC or console, which … sounds great to me? Epic is focusing on the iOS port and then it will shift to Android after.
How To Get, Use And Send Fortnite Mobile Friend Codes
If a friend has received an invite, he or she will soon receive friend invite codes as well. Once received, the player will be given directions by the Fortnite team for sharing those invites with friends. It is unclear when friend codes will begin rolling out, but we’ll update this post once they do. If you’ve received a Fortnite Mobile invite but haven’t received any friend invites, those will be coming in a separate email, so keep an eye out for them in the upcoming day.
END OF THE LINE
All of the above info is regarding HOW TO DOWNLOAD ‘FORTNITE MOBILE’: IOS INVITE LINKS & FRIEND CODES ARE LIVE keep sharing keep liking I hope you ‘ll like it. Do share and if have any kind of query do comment also.